Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

21/5/2012

UPDATE FOR OUR GAME!

Modelling
As for this update, I finally finished modelling the arena by using Houdini to get the base and Maya to finish off the details such as the gates, stairs and etc.




Texturing & Lighting 
After Modelling it in Maya, I start texturing the Arena to achieve the gladiator kind of texture for the whole arena. So i start finding reference for my Arena.




This is my arena after texturing it.

As you can see I tried to get a few greek design and put it on the wall and also make the metallic torch rusty to show some sign of aging to it and wood texture for the gate.After getting the texture right, I transfer it at unity and add a few lights to match with the sky background.


#Test out the Game play and End Game
I've tried out the 3rd person controller for the arena and also design the start and end game on photoshop. Here's the end game of the picture.


The end game picture is still under processing but there will be blood splatter and two interface which is Try again and Back to menu.






No comments:

Post a Comment